Hey guys! So, I have been toying with this idea for a while and finally brought it to fruition. Every week while perusing through my Google reader, I come across recipes, articles, and workouts that I find delicious, interesting, or fun! I thought I’d copy Lindsay a little bit and compile them into a weekly post. I’ll include photos, my workouts, and anything I may decide to add in that week. And I may or may not comment after each link. I hope you enjoy!
I’ve been sick the last few days and hoping to get better by Monday to take on the week! I planned to have more links for this but my bed sounded much much better the last few days! :)
Not-So-Healthy Recipes (had to have a section for these!)
- Snickers Cupcakes via Sensual Appeal - which led me to click on all of her other delicious cupcake creations
- S’more Peanut Butter Cookies via Sally’s Baking Addiction - holy freaking yum #everyrecipeonherblog
- Red Light, Green Light Workout via Best Body Fitness - Fun workout incorporating active recoveries!
- 8 Symptoms of Food Addiction via Authority Nutrition - mainly because I can openly admit that I have an unhealthy relationship with food, especially after reading this
- Hunger versus Craving via Erica D House – Can you tell when you are truly hungry?
- Editing with Picasa via Healthy Living Blogs & Sprinkles of Life - I may need to switch from iPhoto!
My Workouts from the Week
- Sunday – 30 minute tabata workout
- Monday – off
- Tuesday – bootcamp
- Wednesday – hot yoga
- Thursday – off/sick
- Friday – off/sick
- Saturday – abs, upper body, and incline treadmill intervals
Photos from the Week