This is going to be quick! I slept a little late this morning after an 11 hour shift yesterday and getting home at 1:00AM. I did manage to fit in my run this morning before the rain started coming down!
My average pace was basically the same as Monday (8:40), but my splits were way different.
- Mile 1: 9:09
- Mile 2: 8;47
- Mile 3: 8:22
- Mile 4: 8:22
I knew I was booking those last 2 miles!
As soon as I arrived home, I made a sweet potato with the works: cheese, earth balance, a dippy egg, and plain Chobani. Talk about dairy overload!?
Here’s my WIAW grocery haul this week!
- tide sport for our smelly gym clothes
- a lightbulb (bathroom one burnt out)
- paper towels – had a coupon
- baby wipes – can’t live without
- SIlks: creamer, almond, and coconut milk
- Chobani – duh, and where can I find chocolate chunk? Waaaahhh!
- roasted vegetable hummus
- whipped topping (yeah, wannabe cool whip)
- cinnamon – ran out this week
- frozen organic broccoli – for emergencies
- sprinkles (hello!?)
- Truvia – had a coupon
- organic spinach
- roasted salted cashews – cannot get enough lately
- organic mexican blend cheese
- bananas (the other 10 bananas wouldn’t fit in the picture, you get the point)
- sweet potatoes
- local green pepper
- organic strawberries
For once, my shopping looks a little different than normal, right? I had chicken and beans on hand, so I used that to incorporate in some meals for the week.
Okay, gotta jet to work. I have some good news on the personal training front. But for now, I’ll leave you hanging! Happy hump day!