- breakfast with Mom
- cookout with family for Father’s Day
- soaked up a little sun
- wore a new outfit
- taught Mom to jog, love her!
- set a personal record – 3 miles in 24:30 including a sub 8 minute mile
- tried Vega and loved
- went to Canteen 900 for lunch, awesome decor
- enjoyed beet, apple, ginger, carrot juice and an ‘old school veggie’ sandwich on multi grain
- stopped at the best local ice cream place and housed a pint of sprinkles
- 3 – 4 mile walk in the park with Joe, no Garmin but I estimated…
Really, I’ve done nothing but enjoy life, time with family and loved ones, and eat good food for the last 4 days. I loved every minute of it.
Oh yeah, and the winner of the Gnu bar giveaway is posted. Go see if it’s you!