Pretty Peach Parfait

by Jillian on May 31, 2012 · 17 comments

It seem like you guys are all excited about PB Crave! It’s seriously so addicting. Last night, I even let it in on my peanut butter, cool whip, sprinkle spoon. I typically stick with Skippy for those, but I had to try it.

IMG_1811IMG_1812

Madness I tell you. A few other exciting things happened last night, as well. First, I received a box of love.

IMG_1803IMG_1370

Chobani!

Lindsay & Emily from Chobani are so sweet. After meeting them at Blend, they offered to send a case my way. I can’t get enough of it lately.

Secondly, we booked our vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2012-05-31 at 10.41.42 AMScreen Shot 2012-05-31 at 10.42.50 AMScreen Shot 2012-05-31 at 10.43.01 AM

We’re going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in August!

I cannot wait! Woohoo!

Workout & Breakfast

This morning was impossible to get out of bed. I don’t know what it is. Maybe since we’ve been putting the AC on at night, it’s so cozy under the covers that I just don’t want to move. I could barely peel my eyes open at 7am. Ugh! I started my morning off the usual way (since Blend, atleast!).

I love fitmixer! I mentioned a while ago about how I felt like I needed to start eating before going to the gym since I left my full time job and don’t wake up at 5am anymore. This stuff gives me the boost I need for my workout. I usually mix 1 scoop with a little bit of water for a quick “shot” instead of mixing a full drink. I pee enough already, I don’t need to be stopping during my workout to run to the little girls room! ;)

I ended up doing this workout again. I’ve been wanting to do it since I dragged Joe through it. It’s definitely not as fun without a partner. His leg has been bothering him so he did some cardio on the bike instead.

Breakfast was a pretty peach parfait.

I layered peach Chobani, granola, bananas, and peaches.

IMG_1381IMG_1379

I topped it all off with some almond butter.

Delicious.

IMG_1378IMG_1380

I can’t believe tomorrow is June 1st already!

• Are you taking any fun vacations this summer?

1 Kait - @runkaitrun May 31, 2012 at 11:45 am

ummm, yum. that looks delish. can’t wait to try it out!

I actually just booked a dual Colorado/Chicago trip last night for August – can’t wait! It’s always nice to have trips to look forward to :)

2 Jillian May 31, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Colorado is so beautiful! You’ll love it! I have never been to Chicago but it’s on my list.

3 Emily May 31, 2012 at 12:05 pm

lately I have been struggling to wake up also – i have to PRY my eyelids open after hitting the snooze one too many times! ahhh cabo looks so nice – we are still trying to plan our vacation for this year, so who knows where we will end up!

4 Jillian May 31, 2012 at 12:53 pm

I think I snoozed like 15 times this morning. Seriously. It’s bad!!

5 Lauren May 31, 2012 at 12:09 pm

We booked a trip to Mexico too this year but Rivera Maya! Still, I freaking can’t wait! :)

Love the peach breakfast today. I just remembered I bought 2 peaches and nearly forgot about them. Looks like I know what I;ll be having tomorrow morning. ;)

6 Jillian May 31, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I can’t wait either, I know the feeling! Ahh! I love having a vacation to look forward to. Only thing is, I won’t be able to go to HLS! :(

7 Chels R. May 31, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I am not sure I could have all of those sprinkles in my possession – I would have to hide them somewhere! haha

Cabo sounds so fab! And that parfait looks amazing! Will have to try that out.

8 Marilyn May 31, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Looks like you have a fabulous vacation destination planned. Not a big fan of peaches, but. That breakfast parfait looks so pretty!

9 katie May 31, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Your parfait looks amazing! YUM!

So happy you booked your trip!

Happy Thursday love!

10 Alysha @Shesontherun May 31, 2012 at 3:41 pm

My BFF just moved to North Carolina (only 15 minutes away from the Ocean). I’d love to visit her in the fall.

11 Jocelyn @ Peace Love Nutrition May 31, 2012 at 5:07 pm

There’s the sprinkles!

12 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More May 31, 2012 at 11:29 pm

My vacation was Blend! Well, I guess that’s not completely true. It’s also my trip to NYC / Boston for my friend’s wedding in July.
And I’m getting anxious for my box of Chobani to arrive – AHHH! ;)

13 Lisa June 1, 2012 at 12:00 am

Oh man, love that peach parfait! How exciting that you have your trip booked! Nothing booked for me so far, but I’m hoping I can snag a trip somewhere this summer!!

14 Irina @ Chocolatea Time June 1, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Cabo is incredible!! It’s so beautiful and a very nice, clean classy place overall. Lucky lucky!

15 Jillian June 2, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Ah I am so excited!

16 Kayla June 2, 2012 at 7:27 am

that cool-whip, peanut butter, sprinkle spoon looks absolutely divine. i wouldn’t be able to stop at one… having once been a peanut butter and sprinkle (separately) ADDICTS!! :)

17 Jillian June 2, 2012 at 1:32 pm