Last Wednesday, I was given the opportunity to attend the Fitness Meet & Tweet in NYC. After we were greeted and given our name tags, we had the chance to walk around and talk to all of the great brands that were sponsoring the event.
I stopped at:
- Reebok, makes me want to do CrossFit even more!
- V8, who had new yummy smoothies to sample
- Oakley, who gave us a pair of their sunglasses that are great for running and sports
- Birkenstock, who provided us with a pair of sandals. Birkenstocks are back!
- PureProtein, who’s shakes are constantly in our house so I kindly took a sample of their protein shot.
- Kiwi Sweat, who provided a free Tabura popup class after the event!
- Schick, who told us about their new Hydro Silk razor.
- Vichy, who told us about their great line of face, body, and sun care.
- and Go With The Grain for some breakfast!
We were given some amazing takeaways, but more on that later!
They all shared some great tips about marketing yourself, reaching out, and just staying true to who you are!
We also got to meet Mia Hamm, who autographed small soccer ball for us! We didn’t get to talk much, but she seems super sweet and down to earth!
During our break, we were served a delicious lunch that included salmon, grilled chicken, farro salad, fruit salad, fresh lemonade, and cookies for dessert. I went back for seconds the farro!
photos courtesy of Katie!
…finally meet some in person, like Laura, who is so incredibly sweet!
…and even meet some new ones! Hi Meredith!
They also brought chips and salsa for the table.
For my meal, I went with a chicken enchilada, which was served with rice and beans. I haven’t had Mexican in so long, I forgot how much I loved it!
It’s always fun to chat with likeminded healthy living bloggers!
Thank you Fitness Magazine for an amazing opportunity (and a super sweet swag bag)!
We left with a new pair of Reebok RealFlex sneakers,
a pair of Oakley polarized Overtime sunglasses (which I am super stoked to run in!),
a plethora of Camelbak waterbottles (okay, 2, but still!),
a super cute Sonia Kashuk bag to hold all of it,
an adorable gold dipped bow necklace from Dogeared,
blowpro dry shampoo, and so much more!
What a wonderful & fun event!