Wordless WIAW

by Jillian on April 25, 2012 · 12 comments

1 Alex @ therunwithin April 25, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Whoa interesting flavor of hummus. I have never seen that. I am dying to try those chips.

2 Val @ Tips on Healthy Living April 26, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Me neither but it looks SO good! Jillian, do you usually find the mushroom flavor at a regular grocery store?

3 Jillian April 26, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I actually found it at a specialty food store. They do carry Tribe at my local grocery store but in limited flavors. :(

4 Marilyn April 25, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I would like to try those chips, too.

5 Haley @ Health Freak College Girl April 25, 2012 at 5:58 pm

i need to keep an eye out for that frozen fruit at trader joes for sure! that would make an awesome smoothie

6 Sara @ Nourish and Flourish April 26, 2012 at 2:23 am

I love every picture in this post. Zucchini pasta has been finding its way onto my plate at least twice a week for the past month…I’ve enjoyed playing around with different sauce combinations (coconut milk and parmesan is surprisingly really good!).

And those UBER bars…yum! I’ve never been a fan of traditional Larabars because they don’t have much texture, but I love these because they contain whole nuts. ;)

7 Jillian April 26, 2012 at 10:37 am

I bought pre-shredded zucchini and remembered the pasta from your pictures! It was definitely a win!

8 Danielle April 26, 2012 at 9:45 am

I just wrote down the info on that sweet potato tortilla chips bag so I can remember to try them, too! haha, I like how they use 3 e’s for sweeet

9 Jillian April 26, 2012 at 10:36 am

LOL I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out!

10 Paige @ Running Around Normal April 26, 2012 at 2:48 pm

I can’t wait to try the Uber bars!!

11 Jillian April 26, 2012 at 5:55 pm

They are okay – I think I still like the regular Luna bars better!! :)

12 Lisa April 26, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Oh the avocado and kale together looks good. I love zucchini pasta, its awesome. I want a spiralizer so bad! It would be much easier than peeling my zucchini with a veggie peeler!