Sometimes, I just feel like making lists. Who am I kidding? I love making lists. I have lists all over the place; on my phone, on my desk, in my head… Today is a list day because I have a bunch of things to say and none of them really have anything to do with one another. So, here goes.
1. I want to thank you guys for all of the kind comments recently. When I shared my super unhealthy weekend, you all reassured me that we should indulge sometimes so that we appreciate getting back on our healthy routine. When I talked about my terrible morning yesterday, you reminded me that we all have those days! Thank you guys for being super motivational commenters!
2. I haven’t downloaded new music in a long time. I keep a list in the “notes” section of my phone and it is so long right now that I am actually sick of the songs at the top that I never got around to downloading. However, the other night while laying in bed, I decided to download a few new songs on my iPhone. It’s amazing how just a few new songs really kicks my workout motivation up a notch! Some of these may not seem like workout material, but I don’t always need upbeat tunes to get me going.
By the way, the second one is Kings of Leon. It got cut off!
4. I am about to eat this salad again for lunch.
They serve a roasted beet, goat cheese, and walnut salad with walnut vinaigrette at Joe’s restaurant, so that is where I got the idea. I crave this salad all the time!
I’m also going to snack on these two awesome finds.
The falafel chips are SO GOOD. I’ve had the black bean dip before and I love it, but especially with the falafel chips. Do yourself a favor and find them somewhere and purchase them. They make a spicy version too!
5. I ran 7 miles this morning. I did a 2 minute warm up and 3 minute cool down for a total of 65 minutes. I feel damn good. The only thing about days that I run longer distances is that I’m a beast all day. All I want to do is eat and chug water.
Dammit. Well, it’s okay, because I am training to bartend tonight! It’s something I’ve always wanted to try so I’m pretty excited!
Okay, I guess that’s it. I thought my list was going to be longer than 6 things.
- What’s the latest and greatest workout song you’ve added to your playlist?