What I’ve Been up to the Last Month: VLOG

by Jillian on January 27, 2012 · 15 comments

So, this has been a long time coming. Since I had a lot to say, I figured I’d do a VLOG on what I have been doing the past month. I’m sure a lot of you have noticed some changes, so here’s the story! Be nice, this is my first vlog! :)

1 Chels R. January 27, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Love the vlog! Thanks for sharing. Good for you for going after your passion!! And your hair looks fabulous btw!! :-)

Have fun at the restaurant tonite!

2 Marilyn January 27, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Best of luck in your new venture!

3 Rebecca January 27, 2012 at 7:06 pm

this is exciting! good luck with everything!

4 Claire January 27, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Cutest Blogger Ever! Good luck!

5 Shanna like Banana January 27, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Loved your first vlog! You did a fabulous job and I am so excited for your future plans. You will make an excellent PT and health coach :)

6 Jenn January 27, 2012 at 10:32 pm

That’s great that you followed your heart and quit your job! I know what it’s like to have the job you thought you wanted and realize you’re not happy. It’s such a great feeling knowing that you can do what you want and not care if everyone else thinks your crazy. Three years ago I quit my job in NY and got a job wrangling horses in Montana and Arizona for two years. I took a huge pay cut and was working double the hours but I was so much happier. It changed everything for the better even though all my friends thought I was nuts. Good luck with everything!!! :)

7 Amy January 28, 2012 at 10:05 am

Jillian, I’m so happy for you! It sounds like you have a great plan and thank you for sharing it with us – I have no doubt you will be extremely successful! If I’ve learned one thing, it’s that life is full of transitions, both planned and unexpected. Hope the first night of hostessing went well and have a GREAT weekend!

8 Sara @ Nourish and Flourish January 28, 2012 at 11:35 am

Aww, yaay!! I’m really excited for you, Jillian! I KNOW you’ll make a fabulous health coach and PT because you’ll be working in a field you’re passionate about. :-) Maybe someday we can go in on a business together? ;-)

I hope your first day as a hostess went well; keep us updated! xoxoxo <3

9 Dede January 28, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Loved your vlog! I’ve been reading and your blog for a few months. I’m quite a bit older than you, and from my experience I say congratulations to have the guts to do what you did and follow your passion, in spite of the perks that you had. Believe me, those long hours never get you anywhere anyway unless you really love what you are doing….otherwise, all you do is burn yourself out. You are very wise to realize that NOW. Good for you!

10 Juliette @ Finish Your Broccoli January 29, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Congratulations! I was in a similar spot a little over a year ago – it’s scary to take a risk and make a change like that, but it’s all worth it! Best of luck to you!

11 Jillian February 3, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Thank you so much! :)

12 Paige @ Running Around Normal January 30, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Loved it, Jillian!
Congrats! It’s really such a fulfilling career field :)

13 Jillian February 3, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Thanks!! It’s one of the reasons I love reading your blog! Love hearing about PT clients and I trust your workouts! ;)

14 Amanda January 30, 2012 at 9:40 pm

You’re awesome! Good luck on your new plan. Congratulations!