I held out on posting until this afternoon for a few reasons.
- I snoozed. I skipped my ab workout and ran a quick 4 miles.
- I had a doctor’s appointment before work. All’s good in woman-land, if you ladies know what I mean.
- My breakfast was devoured in about 3 seconds because of my early appointment, which didn’t leave much time for a photo shoot.
- I worked on an article I am doing on the side during lunch. Which by the way consisted of leftover Near East quinoa and brown rice blend from the other night, paired with some balsamic grilled chicken and zucchini.
Yeah, that’s right. I brought that to work for lunch. This got me thinking about how I maintain a healthy lifestyle, even with long hours and a nightmare commute.
In exchange for this funny little excerpt,
I’d like to ask you for your two cents. I finished my article and I promise I will post the link once it’s complete. I feel like I have all the necessary information, but I am curious to see what you guys have to say.
- What is one (out of the ordinary) time saving tip you do on a daily basis to help maintain your healthy lifestyle?